- zark92 recently started developing a level editor as an open source project on sourceforge.
- maks verver (roommate of master goo builder marius) put up a page where you can upload your saved games and have your tower rendered out for the world to see (don’t forget to check out the top 10 tallest towers)
- also up is a wiki-based world of goo translation project… not sure who created this one, but by the url i imagine maks and marius might have had something to do with it (if i got this wrong, let me know, i want to give the right person credit)
- Update: And if you’re stuck on a level, there’s a wonderfully organized blog with a video walkthrough of every level. Thanks Tom!
- another update: david croft put up a modding page at goofans.com, rock!
to everyone involved with these projects, especially those geniuses who started them, big thanks from both of us. our hearts swell with gratitude and our jaws are on the floor in awe.