1. World of Goo has gone gold! I can hardly believe it, but we just submitted a PC gold master to our North American retail partner. Keep an eye out for this box around the first week of November. The WiiWare and online releases will likely happen sooner… stay tuned!
2. OCD criteria have been tightened up quite a bit. Optimization crazy goo suckers will have a field day with them.
3. The names of all beta testers and forum peepz have been added to a special thanks section in the readme file. Thanks for all your help and support over the last year!
4. We’re putting the final touches on the WiiWare version and expect to submit it to Nintendo for approval this month.
5. We made a last minute decision to change our sound library. World of Goo now uses irrKlang, which is a lot less expensive than bass and fmod and has a much nicer API.